Product on order. ETA 15 November 2021
The INDO Pro trick scooter is an upgrade of our original model, featuring a number of key improvements to give you more control and enhance your trampoline tricks:
- Heavier. Weight increased to 1.4kg (3lb) so it feels like a normal stunt scooter, but still light enough to practice your tricks
- Bigger deck. Suits real-life scooter decks and larger set-ups
- Deck improvements. Larger, heavier, stiffer and more durable, so it’s easier to catch tricks mid-air, and your tricks feel more stable
- Bigger bars. Bar height and width increased to suit real-life scooter bars and bigger set-ups, suitable for advanced or taller riders
- Advanced headset. Our revolutionary new headset and compression system is the world’s fastest and smoothest, for maximum trick-landing capability.
- New handgrips. High-quality TPU handgrips, for a similar feel to pro-level stuntscooter grips
- Fresh design. Gold and electric blue details
INDO pro is the perfect trick scooter for more advanced riders to perfect their tricks, offering more control than the X70 models thanks to its ultra-fast INDO compression system, increased size and weight, and better weight distribution. It’s suitable for trampolines of any size and indoor spaces.
Our super lightweight scooters make practising tricks easy and super safe, but more weight allows for more control - so we found the perfect balance by increasing the weight of the INDO Pro to 1.4kg (3lb) and moving the centre of gravity lower and towards the back.
HANDLEBARS AND DECK
Our handlebars are 74cm (29”) high and 54cm (21”) wide. They’re attached to our larger, heavier, stiffer Pro deck with our INDO Compression System. The result? It’s easier than ever to perfect bar spins, buttercups and mid-air catches.
INDO COMPRESSION SYSTEM
It’s always been clear to us that the INDO Compression System had to be the fastest on the planet. For maximum speed, we selected MH-P03 headset bearings for fast, flawless rotation.
Soft, comfortable handgrips which feel great to the touch.